FAQ and License Info


1) How do we get a Colorado Marriage License?

You can get a license from any and each of the counties in Colorado that is most convenient for you. It costs $30.00. A Colorado license can be used anywhere in the state and is good for 35 days from purchase. Follow the links below:

Marriage License

2) What do we need to do to get married in Rocky Mountain National Park? 


Wedding ceremonies are permitted in Rocky Mountain National Park; a non-refundable administrative fee ($50 to $200) is charged for a wedding permit.

Also, the normal entrance fees are collected when entering the park for the wedding. Carpooling is strongly encouraged as parking space is limited. Wedding ceremonies conducted in the park require prior written approval from the Concessions Management Office.

Information can be obtained by contacting the park at 970-586-1209 or writing to: Concessions Management Office. Rocky Mountain National Park. Estes Park, CO 80517.

3) Do you work with couples who are eloping?

Yes! Colorado is a fabulous location for destination weddings. Many couples from other states, and countries, choose Colorado locations and wish to marry without a lot of fanfare. I’d be delighted to help with the planning and Ceremony.

4) Do you officiate other types of Ceremonies?

I do! I would be delighted to speak with you about a meaningful Vow Renewal, Baby Blessing, Celebration-of-Life or other Life Transition.

5) Are you also a Wedding Planner?

No, I am not a wedding planner or coordinator. However, I work with many qualified professionals in the field. I am nonetheless happy to assist, wherever possible, in providing guidance and answering questions about venues or other details of your wedding.